Sunday 24 March 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 83.




About two years ago I started researching my family tree.

Boy, is it addictive!

Once I started I just couldn't stop!

I threw myself in head first, and soon I had so many names swirling around in my head, that I was getting confused about who was who.

Then I got a bit overwhelmed by it all, and put it down, and basically haven't touched it again, until last week.

Now I have a plan.

Instead of being all over the place with it, I have decided just to stick to one branch at a time.

That way, it should be a lot less confusing and overwhelming.

And I'm excited about it again!

So today I'm grateful for having time to spend on the family tree.






Tracey ♥










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...