Sunday 17 March 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 76.




It hasn't been the best weekend, for a few reasons, so today it was good to be able to sit down and do some cross stitch.

I have almost finished this piece, which I have been working on for close to six years (not continuously).

Anyway, as I'm doing the final outlines, at night it is a bit hard to see, so I'm finding it easier to stitch during the day, but finding the time to stitch during the day is hard!

So today I'm grateful for finding a bit of stitching time.






Tracey ♥








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I mean to get stuck back into some of my craft projects this year, now that my youngest is at school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...