Saturday 2 March 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 61.





When I can, I've been trying to get on top of the mess in this house, as I mentioned the other day.

One of the things I love about cleaning, is my Nature Direct natural cleaning products.

I know I'm cleaning and disinfecting my home from top to bottom, but without any of the harsh chemicals that could harm my family or pets.

Have you ever thought about what you're breathing in when you spray a cleaner on your benches, bathroom sinks etc?

Not to mention the residual chemicals that are left on the surface, to then come in contact with your skin or your family's skin?

I used to think about it all the time, and knew it couldn't possibly be good.

Then I heard of Nature Direct and I've never looked back.

I know that I can spray these liberally around my home and they are completely harmless to me and my family, but get rid of nasty germs and bacteria.

What more could you want?

So today I'm grateful for Nature Direct and their wonderful natural products.






Tracey ♥






This post is not sponsored. I just happen to love the products.


If you are interested in finding out more about Nature Direct, you can click here, or you can go to the Facebook page of my distributor here.
















1 comment:

  1. Interesting.
    I have been using Murchinson Hume but am going to check these products out too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...