Thursday 3 January 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 3.


I'm not a fan of Agapanthus' as a general rule.

If you're not able to cut the heads off before they seed, they spread everywhere.

They are all over our property, and I keep saying I'm going to rip them out, but it's just one other thing I never get too.

Anyway, today I walked out my front door and these greeted me beside my driveway. I couldn't help but be allured by the colours and decided to take a closer look.

I've never noticed before how lovely the individual little flowers are!

So today, I'm grateful for these beautiful Agapanthus flowers.

So unlike me!







2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Trace! Always nice to take notice of something that you hadn't before. Makes life all that extra precious, doesn't it? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace. It does indeed. It kinda wakes you up! :)
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...