Tuesday 15 January 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 15.





On days when I'm finding it hard to stick to anything, or just get things done, it always helps to go outside.

And what helps even more is to take my shoes off (if I'm wearing any) and to walk barefooted on the grass.

The feeling of the grass under my feet is really grounding, and it helps me to focus.

And that's what I needed today.

Maybe it was due to my migraine yesterday, but I was having a lot of trouble getting things I had planned to do, done, and I was getting really frustrated with myself.

So today I'm grateful for green (or almost green) grass, and the feeling of it on my bare feet.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...