I haven't been a part of the 'blogosphere' for very long, having only decided to start this blog in January, so chances are there are quite a few things you don't know about me.
You might not be interested so
screw you don't bother reading any further, but if you are, here are some juicy titbits.
- I am 42 years old.
- I was born with red hair (or auburn if you like).
- I have a bad temper, which I sometimes have trouble controlling.
- I am passionate about Australian Wildlife, and endangered wildlife from around the world.
- I have an anxiety disorder.
- I am fiercely protective of my family, as they mean everything to me.
- I love my house, but dislike the state of it most of the time.
- I hate washing dishes.
- I swear a lot.
- I am useless when it comes to using Twitter. I don't really know how to.
- I am not a water person, however I do love a nice hot shower!
- I hate having my photo taken, but love taking photos.
- I would love to study Aromatherapy and Naturopathy.
- I love George Michael, and The Beach Boys.
- I would love to have a beautiful garden, and grow my own veges, but I don't have the time to tend to it (at the moment).
- I am (or used to be) a qualified fitness instructor, as well as a body sculptor.
- I am addicted to researching my family tree, and frustrated that I don't get to do it as often as I would like.
- I love wine, both white and red, but the drier the better.
- I used to have rats, mice and ferrets as pets, and would love to have an Olive Python.
- I would love to know how to sew, and crochet.
- I am not spontaneous. I like plans.
- I always feel like I'm not good enough.
- I hate cooking, except for the odd occasion.
There, does that make you feel like you know me a bit better? Tell me some things I don't know about you!
Linking in with Dorothy from Singular Insanity for Things I Know.
Also Linking in with Grace from With some Grace for FYBF