Monday 28 May 2012

One Down!

In my last post, I was very excited because my wool had arrived.

Well, ta daaa!!!!





First project all finished!

It is so lovely and soft and warm!! In fact, sometimes it's a bit too warm! I wore it this morning for the first time, taking my kidlets to school and kinder, and once I got to kinder I had to take it off! Phew...I was almost sweating! (Of course, it also might have had something to do with the fact we were running late and had to rush!)

It was really enjoyable to knit because it was so fast and easy.

For those that are interested, it is in the Panda Teddy Fur 'Everyday Glam' booklet, No 301.




Now I'm ready to start the next project. This is going to take me a bit longer as it's fiddly. Will post some pictures as soon as I'm done!



What project are you working on at the moment?



2 comments:

  1. Oh, you can knit! That is so cool! I'd love to learn how to knit one day. Did it take you long to learn?

    The project I'm working on at the moment is a fairy/love journal swap with a friend. We've each bought the same blank paged journal and we have ten journal prompts and we're decorating our journals around those prompts and then we'll swap. I can't wait to see what she's created!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest Jasmine, I'm still learning! lol
      My grandmother taught me how to knit when I was 8, but I never really knitted much more than a scarf here or there.
      About 10 years ago I started becoming a bit more adventurous and tried knitting a few jumpers and cardi's. I nearly always need help though! Luckily I have a bestie who is an amazing knitter, as well as a mother in law who is a big knitter as well.

      Your journal project sounds lovely, and what a great thing to do with a good friend! Looking forward to seeing the end result :)

      Tracey
      xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...