Tuesday 19 March 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 78.



Every Tuesday (and sometimes other days too), I help out at my boys school.

I am the School Banking Co-Ordinator and do the student banking every week, as well as helping with reading in the classroom when I can.

I love it.

It's nice to feel involved, and get to know all of the other kids as well.

I get the other kids asking me if I'm going to help today, and if they can read to me.

It's nice to feel appreciated!

If I worked full time out of the home, I wouldn't be able to do it, and that must be hard for a lot of the mum's who do work full time.

So today I'm grateful to be able to help out at my children's school.






Tracey ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...