Thursday 14 March 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 73.




My youngest is in his first year of school, and today there was an opportunity for the parents to go into the classroom to spend the last half an hour with their child and see what they've been doing.

My little man was so excited to have me there!

Can you tell by the smile on his face?

He showed me what he can do on the computer, the work he's done in his work book, some cutting and pasting, and a book in the story corner.

I really enjoyed spending that time with him, and seeing how proud he is of all that he's done.

So today I'm grateful for some time with my little man in the classroom.







Tracey ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...