Thursday 28 February 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 59.




Finally, it's been raining!

The last time I mentioned rain here, I must have jinxed it, as it stopped pretty much straight after that post and hasn't rained since!

Well this time I didn't tempt fate, and now it has been raining on and off for the last couple of days.

We've needed it so desperately.

The earth was bone dry!

 There was also so many days in succession over 30 degrees Celsius, which is apparently some kind of record here in Melbourne for February.

So today, I'm really, really grateful for the soaking rain over the last couple of days.

So is my garden!






Tracey ♥









1 comment:

  1. I love the rain :) one of Mother Nature's most precious gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...