Wednesday 13 February 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 44.



Last night we had the most amazing sunset.

We never used to be able to see sunsets from our place, as our property was lined with really tall trees.

But since we had the big chopfest, I can now see an area of sky that we previously couldn't.

I was walking into the kitchen when the colour of the sky caught my eye, and I ran to get my camera before it was gone.

I managed to get a few quick shots in, but it disappeared so quickly.

Isn't the colour incredible?

This is with absolutely no filters or editing. Just al natural!

So today I'm incredibly grateful for the beautiful sunset we had last night.

Here's hoping for another one!





Tracey ♥













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...