Tuesday 29 January 2013

365 Days Of Grateful - Day 29




Today was the day we picked up the new books in preparation for starting school on Thursday.

Both boys were very excited and couldn't wait to get home and open them!

I'm just thrilled that my youngest is excited about going to school, as he is so shy and withdrawn a lot of the time.

And my eldest has autism and a lot of anxiety, so lots of things bother him.

But these are happy faces, if you can't tell!

So today I'm grateful for excitement about starting school.













2 comments:

  1. They both look so happy ! Love their hair styles too.
    Have a great week !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Yes, little brother likes to have his hair the same as his big brother! You too! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...