Way back when.....before I had my minor meltdown and needed a bloggy break, I was awarded the Liebster blog award by two lovely people:
Tubbah from Organising: My Crazy Life
Salwa from Salz Dummy Spit.
Thank you girls. This post has been a long time coming and I really appreciate the nominations.
Now, not so long ago, right before I started The November 30/30 Challenge, I was awarded another two awards, this time from:
Nikki from Phenomenal Woman
Alexandra from Alive and Blogging.
And again, I thank you both.
Here is a little bit about the award.
"The award is given to support and recognise up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers (on their blog) or likers (on their Facebook page). The word “Liebster” apparently has German origins and is reported to mean sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. By following some basic rules (answer 11 questions set by your nominee, write 11 questions of your own and pass the award onto 11 other bloggers to answer) it enables readers to get to know new bloggers and connect with a wider audience."
Seeing as the girls have asked me different questions, I have chosen random questions from all to answer.
1. Did I eat breakfast today?
Yes I did! Just my normal breakfast of oats. Quite boring really, but it's healthy and gets me through the morning.
2. What is your favourite past time and why?
Cross stitch. Because I can do it while I watch tv and just zone out.
3. What would be your ideal night out?
A lovely dinner, followed by a movie, or a dance if I'm out with my girlfriends. Unfortunately my hubby won't have a bar of the whole dancing thing.
4. Can you keep secrets?
Absolutely! Keeping people's confidences is very important to me. My friends know they can trust me, as much I need to be able to trust them.
5. If you could pass one law, what would it be?
Oscar's Law. Because puppy farming is disgusting and shameful, and needs to be stopped.
6. What is your favourite chore around the house?
I'm afraid I don't have one. I hate anything to do with cleaning.
7. If there was one thing you could banish from your life, what would it be?
Fear. Unfortunately, as I suffer from Panic Disorder, I tend to feel fear a lot.
8. Any siblings?
Yes, I have a younger sister. I did have a step-brother too, but we lost him nearly two years ago.
9. Do you have any pets and if so, what are they?
Yes, two! A dog Alaska, and a cat Lucy.
10. What is your favourite season and why?
Definitely autumn, because it's still warm but not as warm as summer (generally), and the colours of the leaves on the trees are just magnificent.
11. What did you want to be when you grew up?
First of all it was a Popstar!
Once I became realistic, it was a Vet.
Then once I became even more realistic, it was a Speech Pathologist.
I became none of these things.
So, I now pass the award on to these other deserving blogs:
And here are my questions....
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. Best book you ever read?
3. What is your 'houseworking' music of choice?
4. Do you have a habit that others would consider weird and if so, what?
5. Are you messy, or a neat freak?
6. What is one word your friends would use to describe you?
7. When choosing a milkshake, what flavour do you always go for?
8. What is your favourite quote?
9. What is your favourite movie of all time?
10. What is your favourite Christmas tradition?
11. Do you prefer wine or spirits?
Enjoy everyone! I'll love reading your responses and learning more about you ♥
Linking in with Essentially Jess and the others for IBOT