Sunday 18 November 2012

The November 30/30 Challenge - Day 18. Game, Set, Match!



Welcome to Day Eighteen of The November 30/30 Challenge.

The activity highlight for today is Tennis!


Doing this challenge and talking about all the different activities available, has made me realise that I used to be a very sporty person. I've tried a lot of these activities, and even continued on doing some of them for quite some time.

Another sport I used to play was tennis. We were a bit of a 'tennisy' family actually. Both my parents played social tennis, and my sister and I used to have lessons every Saturday morning, as well as play competition through our local club. My sister continued on playing long after I'd decided I'd had enough, and she actually became quite good! (But if you tell her I said that I'll deny it)!

Tennis is very much a social game, so if you're on the lookout for some new friends, it could be just what you're after. And, it will help to improve your fitness at the same time!


Some of the other benefits of playing Tennis include:


Burns Calories.

Improves muscle strength and tone.

Increases flexibility.

Raises metabolism.

Reduces body fat.

Increases bone density.

Lowers blood pressure.

Reduces stress.




Tennis is downright smashing!





           Tracey



If you haven't yet joined the challenge, it's not too late! Go here for details ♥


*Don't forget to join my Facebook page (if you haven't already), or you'll miss all the updates, photos and tips!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...