Monday 12 November 2012

The November 30/30 Challenge - Day 12. Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming.....




Welcome to Day Twelve of The November 30/30 Challenge.

The activity highlight of today, in case you haven't guessed, is Swimming!


Those who read my posts often, know that I am not a water person (emphasis on the not)! So this activity is definitely not my favourite. Don't get me wrong, I can swim, but I'm not a strong swimmer. And I prefer not to wherever possible. Even if it is a stinking hot day, I would rather spend time in air conditioning, than cold water.

But that doesn't mean the same goes for you!

Swimming is actually wonderful exercise, as it is a great low impact workout for the whole body! By working in the water you're actually working much harder than you think, as the water provides an incredible amount of resistance.


Some other benefits of Swimming are:

Improves muscle tone and strength.

Improves cardiovascular fitness.

Reduces stress.

Builds endurance.

Improves co-ordination and balance.

Aids flexibility.

Good for rehabilitation.



So unless you're H20 intolerant like me, get into swimming today!








          Tracey



If you haven't yet joined the challenge, it's not too late! Go here for the details ♥


*Don't forget to join my Facebook page (if you haven't already), or you'll miss all the updates, photos and tips!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...