Thursday 12 April 2012

Time To Breathe

So, I'm loving it!

I almost feel like its wrong to be loving it.....but I am!

Child free time.





Aaahh......

Yep, that's right! Reading, snoozing, and endless cups of tea!

Ok, ok, you got me! It hasn't all been books, sleeps and peeing (because of all the cups of tea)! There has been lots of other stuff in there as well! Such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping and heaps of tidying while I have the chance. But once I do take a break, I can actually take a break!

The school holidays are coming to a close and Mum wanted the boys to go up there for a few days so she could spend some time with them. Who am I to argue? The boys love it there!

I'm a worrier....that's what I do. So, of course I worry about the boys more when they're not with me. But that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy myself too! I guess it's just part of being a mum. I don't think we ever stop worrying, really.

And it's really important that we have time apart! That way, I have a chance to be Tracey again for a little while, and then be an even better mum once we come back together. Not to mention, spend some quality time with my husband and go out for dinner and to the movies! Such a rare event these days....

Another thing I don't get to do often enough is my cross stitch!





Did you know that I've been working on this one for nearly five years?? I started it the week before my youngest was born. I haven't worked on it constantly since then......there were times when I didn't pick it up for weeks due to other projects, and now I'm so close to finishing it! I was hoping to finish it before the five year mark....unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to make it. But I soooo loved working on it today, whilst the sun was out, instead of the usual 'struggling to keep my eyes open' stitching session of an evening! Pure joy!

It's the little things! :)




What do you do with your 'you' time?
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...