Friday 6 April 2012

Sore Feet and Empty Hands

Well unfortunately, last nights shopping trip didn't go quite the way I planned.


No new jeans for me.....

There was only a few pairs of my gorgeous jeans left and none in my size, dammit!
I did try on countless pairs of jeans, in so many other shops, but none were right.
So I came home sore footed and empty handed.

But, you know what?

I'm actually ok with that!

Yes, of course I'm disappointed. I was planning on walking out of that shop with my new jeans on and feeling fantastic! But I'm proud of what I've achieved and am planning on continuing with my raised fitness efforts, so a sexy new pair of jeans is definitely on the horizon for me! It's only a matter of time!

I'm a big believer in things happening for a reason. I've still got a bit more body fat to lose, so maybe that's why there wasn't any in my size. Because my size is still to change further.

Regardless of the reason, I'm still glad that I went looking last night, because for the first time in a looong time I walked around the shops actually feeling good about myself! I felt a confidence that I haven't felt in quite some time. And it was nice to be looked at in a 'you look goood' kinda way, instead of the alternative!

So watch this space, because a pic of me in some sexy new jeans will be coming in the near future!

:)



I would love to hear from you! Please leave your comments below....


2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you have found a new confidence in yourself, you totally deserve it after all the effort you've put in. The ladies and I are all very proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! *blush*
      It is the wonderful support that keeps me going. So glad we can all be there for each other and push each other through! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...