Wednesday 4 April 2012

Challenge, Met!

I can't believe my challenge to myself is almost finished! My goodness, how is it possible that four weeks of workouts have gone by already? It is scary how fast time passes.

I have been continuing to push myself as I am desperate for those jeans!! I'm not sure that I'm going to rock them in the way I really wanted to, but I know I'm better than I was before I started!

So today was Day 7 of Week 4....the last day of Jillian Michaels 'Ripped in 30'. I've been so strict with myself when it comes to my workouts and haven't missed a single one. Seven days on and two off for over four weeks.......even with a sore throat and the beginnings of a coldy thing. I have to say, I'm very proud of myself!

It certainly hasn't been easy. There were many days when I sooooo did not want to do it!! I've been lacking in energy some days and it was a struggle to put one foot in front of the other, let alone attempting Jillian's circuits, but I still did it. And hopefully once I try on those jeans tomorrow, I will see the results!

I definitely feel tighter underneath, and I feel stronger too. Now I just need to lose this layer of lard on top, and I'll be sweeet! I have lost some centimetres I'm sure, and I'll take my measurements in the morning to find out exactly how much.

What helped keep me going was this......



Photo Courtesy of MotivateHopeStrength


I didn't want to let myself down. If I had piked it on one of the days I didn't feel like working out, then it would have made all the other days I pushed through it, a waste. I'm hoping that is what will keep me going from here on in, as I don't want to go backwards. First step, a sexy pair of jeans, next step...who knows?
But I'm going to find out!


See you tomorrow, hopefully wearing some smokin hot denim!

Tssss, ouch!  (*finger touching behind*)  Ha ha!

:)





Comments are appreciated!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!
I love to read them all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...